As an entrepreneur, you inevitably need to sign documents and have other people sign documents frequently. From proposals, to non disclosure agreements, to release forms, it’s a long list of documents to be shared, signed, archived.
Eliminate the hassle
One tool we have found very valuable is DocuSign. DocuSign allows people to sign documents from their computer or phone. You don’t waste your time sending documents by mail or email – the documents are stored nd can be shared directly via DocuSign. And the best part is, you can use the same template for multiple people, and you can check online when people have signed the document.
Fast and secure
- See who opened each document and when they signed
- Public key infrastructure (PKI) is used to ensure your documents and eSignatures are kept safe and secure
- An audit trail is used to ensure the confidentially of all transactions
- Use DocuSign with tools such as OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and zipForms
- In most countries, online signatures are legally accepted and can be used in court